1) I contributed to the article on the Emerald Ash Borer by fact checking:
- When it was introduced to the US
- How it got to the US
- Symptoms of infestation
- The 6 counties it affected
- What happens to the affected trees
- How they get spread around
2) I did an originality checking on the Aldo Leopold page.
3) I proofread the article on Mining in the 19th century in Wisconsin.
4) Source Checking for Wetlands article:
- Tennesen, 2010 (I italicized the title.)
- DNR, 2015 (checked paraphrase.)
- Jennifer, 2008 (Checked format of citation.)